www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Difficulties

I know there are a number of bloggers who find the time to blog every single day. I'm making an effort to post everyday that I have access to the internet. That means Mon-Fri! Five blog posts doesn't seem like much to those who post more often, but for me it's a lot. I'm working on a number of projects, and I have some pictures that can be shared.

This is a birdhouse that I made at school. The class I work with was making birdhouses out of wood, so I made my own version of a similar project. The house opens to become a box for stationary, candy, or other goodies. If you like this you can order one. Contact me here or on Facebook: bittersweetpixieknot for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment