www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, December 22, 2011

tis the season

Merry Christmas
As always there is so much to do to get ready for the holidays, but what am I doing on my first day off from school? Chaperoning an all day gaming session. The kids raised over 1000 dollars to support research for the cure!!! congrats kids!

While I'm sitting here with first person shooters all around I thought I should post some of my holiday creations.








So, yeah, a little more image heavy than I tend to be, but I got my hands on a camera and an iPad recently, so I've had a chance to nab some nice pics at my last few events!
Merry Christmas to all, and I'll "see" you in the new year; probably no posts until the second...and with my blogger talents it will likely be later than that, but no one looks at this, so I don't really need to care...


AS ALWAYS: if you have any interest in buying what you see pictured on this blog just message me to find out how much things cost...everything in THIS post is $5 or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment