www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Post Holiday "rut"

So, I've got to get myself back to work. Christmas was pretty mild; not too busy, but now that I've had a break I've got to get going because my next showing is on Feb 10-12th (At EFHS during the "worst play ever") As ever I have about a million ideas for projects I just can't seem to get anything really done. I got some awesome new stuff for confections, and I'm going to try to set up a handful of different sampler boxes each with kitty names because I am after all Cat's Eye Arts...I really need to make a few flowers. I've an order for a baby blue rose barrette, and a few other things. Well, pics from today are older ones, here's a barrette similar to the one I'm going to be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment